Change of Voter Status

If you have received a sample ballot for someone who does not reside in your household, please write on the sample ballot, “Does not live at this Address” and return to your Postman.


If someone in your household has unfortunately passed away, please contact the Union County Board of Elections Office to have their name(s) removed from the Union County voter lists.